Helpful Hints for BMP ticketing:
- We are a nomadic theatre company and therefore present in variety of venues across Central Fl. Please be 100% certain of your venue location.
- BMP tickets are sold online via PayPal for the following shows: Play-In-A-Day, THE TRAYVON MARTIN PROJECT, BEATNIK SQUARED and JANINE KLIEN: THE MUTHA F’ING MUSICAL (A Jew Doing A Christmas Cabaret)
- The name on your PayPal account or email is what will show up on our reservation list. You will not receive a confirmation from BMP directly. You will receive a confirmation from PayPal.
- Tickets for Doubt A Parable are linked to the site of our partners at GardenTheatre.org. This is the only show we offer phone reservations for as well as online and walk-ups. This is the only show that offers reserved seating.
- Should you wish to have reserved seating for all BMP shows, we highly recommend buying a VIP SEASON PASS.
- NO REFUNDS for one-nite only shows.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES for missing a show.
- PRINT YOUR TICKET/RECEIPT from PayPal and bring with you to box office on nite of performance.
- For questions about ticketing or website concerns with ticketing, please email Mike@BethMarshallPresents.com.
VIP SEASON PASS:
Wanna roll VIP style for your BMP theatre season?
Well, we’d love to have ya!
For only $300 you will receive the following:
- 2 VIP reserved front row seats in all 2014-15 BMP season shows.
- Name on VIP donor section of website.
- Special Thanks Shout-Out on social media.
- Signed Program, Flyer or Poster of choice from the cast of each show.
- For More info or to secure the dates you wish to redeem your VIP tickets, please email Stasia@BethMarshallPresents.com within 24 hrs. prior to the show you wish to attend.
Get your VIP SEASON PASS tickets by clicking here
Stay tuned for more info following the announcement of the Beth Marshall Presents 2015-2016 season