- We are a nomadic theatre company and therefore present in variety of venues across Central Fl. Please be 100% certain of your venue location.
- BMP tickets are sold online via PayPal for the following shows: PLAY-IN-A-DAY, Julian Bond: Music, Magic, Tricks & Treats, BEATNIK Cubed, The Wishing Well Girl, and Top Teens Showcase.
- The name on your PayPal account or email is what will show up on our reservation list. You will not receive a confirmation from BMP directly. You will receive a confirmation from PayPal.
- Tickets for The Whale are linked to the site of our partners at GardenTheatre.org. This is the only show we offer phone reservations for as well as online and walk-ups. This is the only show that offers reserved seating.
- Should you wish to have reserved seating for all BMP shows, we highly recommend buying a VIP SEASON PASS.
- NO REFUNDS for one-nite only shows.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES for missing a show.
- PRINT YOUR TICKET/RECEIPT from PayPal and bring with you to box office on nite of performance.
- For questions about ticketing or website concerns with ticketing, please email David@BethMarshallPresents.com
- 2 VIP reserved front row seats in all 2015-16 BMP season shows.
- Name on VIP donor section of website.
- Special Thanks Shout-Out on social media.
- Signed Program, Flyer or Poster of choice from the cast of each show.
- For More info or to secure the dates you wish to redeem your VIP tickets, please email David@BethMarshallPresents.com within 24 hrs. prior to the show you wish to attend.
2015-16 BMP SEASON
THE WISHING WELL GIRL
Written & Directed by Beth Marshall
Original Music by Julian Bond
A Gothic socio-political fairytale(esque) performance-art poetry piece about a lost little ghost girl and her sidekick the cat-rat-bat and their quest to right the world’s wrongs and fix all things unjust.
This piece will take play in multiple venue locales at varying times during Jan. & Feb. 2016.
When: January 15th, 16th, 17th,and Sunday the 18thWhere: The Venue (511 Virginia Drive)Time: 8pm, 2pm for Sunday the 18thTickets: $25 VIP / $20 General Admission / $15 Students