Helpful Hints for BMP ticketing:
- We are a nomadic theatre company and therefore present in variety of venues across Central Fl. Please be 100% certain of your venue location.
- BMP tickets are sold online via PayPal for the following shows: PLAY-IN-A-DAY, Julian Bond: Music, Magic, Tricks & Treats, BEATNIK Cubed, The Wishing Well Girl, and Top Teens Showcase.
- The name on your PayPal account or email is what will show up on our reservation list. You will not receive a confirmation from BMP directly. You will receive a confirmation from PayPal.
- Tickets for The Whale are linked to the site of our partners at GardenTheatre.org. This is the only show we offer phone reservations for as well as online and walk-ups. This is the only show that offers reserved seating.
- Should you wish to have reserved seating for all BMP shows, we highly recommend buying a VIP SEASON PASS.
- NO REFUNDS for one-nite only shows.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES for missing a show.
- PRINT YOUR TICKET/RECEIPT from PayPal and bring with you to box office on nite of performance.
- For questions about ticketing or website concerns with ticketing, please email David@BethMarshallPresents.com
VIP SEASON PASS:
Wanna roll VIP style for your BMP theatre season?
Well, we’d love to have ya!
For only $300 you will receive the following:
- 2 VIP reserved front row seats in all 2015-16 BMP season shows.
- Name on VIP donor section of website.
- Special Thanks Shout-Out on social media.
- Signed Program, Flyer or Poster of choice from the cast of each show.
- For More info or to secure the dates you wish to redeem your VIP tickets, please email David@BethMarshallPresents.com within 24 hrs. prior to the show you wish to attend.
Get your VIP SEASON PASS tickets by clicking here
2015-16 BMP SEASON
TOP TEENS SHOWCASE
Join us for our 2nd Annual TOP TEENS SHOWCASE featuring the acting, singing, musical and performance art talents of select young emerging artists that are theatrically coached and mentored by Beth Marshall throughout the season. Local veteran industry professionals adjudicate and select a Critic’s Choice TOP TEEN. This year we will be adding an audience choice award as well.
Where: Lake Howell Black Box Theatre (4200 Dike Road)
Tickets: $15 General Admissions/$7 Students
THE WISHING WELL GIRL
Written & Directed by Beth Marshall
Original Music by Julian Bond
A Gothic socio-political fairytale(esque) performance-art poetry piece about a lost little ghost girl and her sidekick the cat-rat-bat and their quest to right the world’s wrongs and fix all things unjust.
This piece will take play in multiple venue locales at varying times during Jan. & Feb. 2016.
Has been rescheduled for August 2016. Please stay tuned for exact dates!
Please note we are still working on our involvement for the 2016 25th Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festivals well as our 2016 touring show(s). These shows will be announced at a later date and will hold a separate audition from our season audition.