Helpful Hints for BMP ticketing:
- We are a nomadic theatre company and therefore present in variety of venues across Central Fl. Please be 100% certain of your venue location.
- BMP tickets are sold online via PayPal for the following shows: PLAY-IN-A-DAY, Julian Bond: Music, magic, tricks & treats, BEATNIK Cubed, The Wishing Well Girl, and Top Teens Showcase.
- The name on your PayPal account or email is what will show up on our reservation list. You will not receive a confirmation from BMP directly. You will receive a confirmation from PayPal.
- Tickets for The Whale are linked to the site of our partners at GardenTheatre.org. This is the only show we offer phone reservations for as well as online and walk-ups. This is the only show that offers reserved seating.
- Should you wish to have reserved seating for all BMP shows, we highly recommend buying a VIP SEASON PASS.
- NO REFUNDS for one-nite only shows.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES for missing a show.
- PRINT YOUR TICKET/RECEIPT from PayPal and bring with you to box office on nite of performance.
- For questions about ticketing or website concerns with ticketing, please email Mike@BethMarshallPresents.com.
VIP SEASON PASS:
Wanna roll VIP style for your BMP theatre season?
Well, we’d love to have ya!
For only $300 you will receive the following:
- 2 VIP reserved front row seats in all 2015-16 BMP season shows.
- Name on VIP donor section of website.
- Special Thanks Shout-Out on social media.
- Signed Program, Flyer or Poster of choice from the cast of each show.
- For More info or to secure the dates you wish to redeem your VIP tickets, please email Stasia@BethMarshallPresents.com within 24 hrs. prior to the show you wish to attend.
Get your VIP SEASON PASS tickets by clicking here
2015-16 BMP SEASON
*Please note that tickets for our 205-16 shows are not yet available for purchase, but sales will go live on this page when they do.
Kick-Off the 2015-16 BMP season with our annual community favorite theatrical event, Play-In-A-Day. Over 100 artists work together to create short plays that are fully presented within the course of a 24-hours.
When: Sat. Sept. 12th, 2015
Where: Lake Howell High School Auditorium (4200 Dike Road)
Time: 6:30pm Silent Auction/ 7pm Show
Tickets: $20 VIP/ $15 General Admission/$10 Students
(Partial Proceeds benefit the Beth Marshall Presents District 3 High School Scholarship Fund)
Julian Bond: Music, Magic, Tricks & Treats
An spooky theatrical potpourri of original music, parody songs and haunting magical illusions chock-full of sexy Halloween Tricks and Treats!
When: Friday & Sat. Oct. 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th- Industry Nite: Monday, Oct. 5th
Where: The Parliament House Footlight Theatre (410 N. Orange Blossom Trial)
Tickets: $30 VIP/$25 General Admission- Industry Nite-$15
Join us for our 3rd and final installment of our unique, audience interactive speak-easy 60’s theme ONE-NITE ONLY event. Whether attending for the first time or returning, all audience members will get into the groove of enjoying a flashback of the 60’s. Many of our regular beats, poets, freaks, geeks and gypsy artisans of every kind will be returning along with some new acts and surprises.
When: Friday, Nov. 13th
Where: The Venue (511 Virgina Drive)
Time: 6:30pm (Pre-Show) 7Pm (Show)
Tickets: $30 VIP/$25 General Admission/$15 Students
THE WISHING WELL GIRL
Written & Directed by Beth Marshall
Original Music by Julian Bond
A Gothic socio-political fairytale(esque) performance-art poetry piece about a lost little ghost girl and her sidekick the cat-rat-bat and their quest to right the world’s wrongs and fix all things unjust.
This piece will take play in multiple venue locales at varying times during Jan. & Feb. 2016.
By Samuel Hunter
Directed by Rob Winn Anderson
Our 12th show in partnership with The Garden Theatre. (Winner of 2013 Lucille Lortel Award, Best Play and 2013 Drama Desk Special Award for Significant Contribution to Theatre)
On the outskirts of Mormon Country, Idaho, a six hundred pound recluse hides away in his apartment eating himself to death. Desperate to reconnect with his long-estranged daughter, he reaches out to her, only to find a viciously sharp-tongued and wildly unhappy teen. Big-hearted and fiercely funny, The Whale tells the story of a man’s last chance at redemption, and of finding beauty in the most unexpected places.
When: March 18th-April 3rd 2016
Where: The Garden Theatre (160 W. Plant Street, Winter Garden Fl.)
Times: Thurs.-Sat. 8pm, Sun. 2pm Industry Nite: Mon. March 28th 8pm
Ticket Prices TBA
TOP TEENS SHOWCASE
Join us for our 2nd Annual TOP TEENS SHOWCASE featuring the acting, singing, musical and performance art talents of select young emerging artists that are theatrically coached and mentored by Beth Marshall throughout the season. Local veteran industry professionals adjudicate and select a Critic’s Choice TOP TEEN. This year we will be adding an audience choice award as well.
When: Sat. April 2nd
Where: Lake Howell Black Box Theatre (4200 Dike Road)
Tickets: $15 General Admissions/$7 Students
Please note we are still working on our involvement for the 2016 25th Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festivals well as our 2016 touring show(s). These shows will be announced at a later date and will hold a separate audition from our season audition.